Phidev is on the hunt for a Web & UX Designer. We’re looking for someone who has a strong understanding of how design translates to web and digital experiences. As an integral member of our team, you will work on a broad range of projects – from designing layouts, navigation and functionality to designing innovative app experiences and maintaining brand consistency across various digital channels. This is an incredible opportunity to get down into the trenches of a growing digital agency, work with cutting-edge technologies, and solve challenging problems daily.As a Web & UX Designer, you will work on projects and communication pieces that engage our customers audiences, including, but not limited to, interactive websites, digital advertising, magazine, and smart-phone apps. Although you will be primarily designing the projects you’re working on, every one of our projects is a team effort and you’ll need to work well with directors, project managers, developers and designers.
If you love experimenting with technology, have some serious design skills, and are obsessed with creating lasting user and brand experiences, then keep reading!
- 1+ years of professional experience designing and executing in the digital space
- Experience in interactive design of large scale website projects through to edgier campaigns, promotional materials and brand experiences
- Experience designing and testing web and mobile marketing collateral
- Experience in and knowledge of HTML/CSS, responsive design principles, and standard UX web practices
- Photoshop and Sketch App are our lifeblood – you must know and love them!
- You pride yourself on impeccable visual design, relentless attention to detail, and always push yourself to make things ever-simpler
- You have excellent communication skills that enable you to present concepts and designs to internal teams and non-creatives
- You successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and can handle a fast-paced work environment with deadlines, new challenges, and changing priorities
- You are self-motivated, innovative, possess strong organizational and time-management skills, and have a problem-crushing attitude!
- You have experience with print design and know how to setup files for larger printing press runs
- Knowledge of Spanish is also a huge plus!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)