At Phidev, we’re a fast-paced, growing, and a downright cool digital agency. We are looking for a graphic designer. We’re currently looking to hire a part-time/intern Graphic Designer to join our team.
What you’ll be doing:
• You will work on a broad range of projects – from designing layouts, navigation and functionality to designing innovative app experiences and maintaining brand consistency across various digital channels
• Collaborate with internal development team to create and improve user interfaces
• Precise and consistent execution of brand standards and brand elements in all deliverables
• Manage projects by communicating within collaboration tool with internal and external clients to managing deadlines, initiate creative briefs, providing regular project status reports and so on.
• Route projects, review and proof changes with clients
• Maintain and manage a comprehensive asset library of imagery, photography and video.
• Create and build application files for print, high resolution print ready PDF’s, PDF fillable forms and electronic media
• Facilitate general production tasks such as layout, content editing, photo retouching, color correction, file compression.
• Review pre-press proofs and assist in press checks and quoting print materials
• Back-up project support as necessary
• Additional duties as needed/assigned
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a part-time basis for any employer.
What you need for this position:
• Three to Five (3-5) years of experience in creative services, graphic design, productions and/or project/traffic management in an advertising agency, marketing or corporate creative services department required
• Specific knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite 5 and up.
• Thorough working knowledge of marketing collateral production process from concept through completion required
• Strong organizational skills required
• Ability to collaborate with internal development teams to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients, external agencies, freelancers and vendors
• Ability to diplomatically enforce deadlines and solve problems in an efficient, professional manner
• Proactive self-starter with excellent organization and communication skills with an exceptional eye for pixel detail.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work with minimal supervision
• Excellent written, oral and proofreading skills are must.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)