Phidev is on the hunt for the perfect Graphic Design Intern!
We’re looking for someone who has a strong understanding of how design translates to web and digital experiences.
As an integral member of our team, you will work on a broad range of projects – from designing layouts, navigation and functionality to designing innovative app experiences and maintaining brand consistency across various digital channels. This is an incredible opportunity to get down into the trenches of a growing digital agency, work with cutting-edge technologies, and solve challenging problems daily. As a Graphic Designer Intern, you will work on projects and communication pieces that engage our customer’s audiences, including, but not limited to, interactive websites, digital advertising, magazine, and smart-phone apps.
Every one of our projects is a team effort and you’ll need to work well with directors, project managers, developers and designers.
If you love experimenting with technology, have some serious design skills, and are obsessed with creating lasting user and brand experiences, then keep reading!
- Proficiency and experience designing and executing in the digital space
- A well versed knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch App, and InDesign
- Experience in and knowledge of HTML/CSS, responsive design principles, and standard UX web practices
- Experience in interactive design of large scale website projects, edgier campaigns, promotional materials and brand experiences
- Experience designing and testing web and mobile marketing collateral
- Pride yourself on impeccable visual design, relentless attention to detail, and always push yourself to make things ever-simpler
- Have excellent communication skills that enable you to present concepts and designs to internal teams and non-creatives
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and can handle a fast-paced work environment with deadlines, new challenges, and changing priorities
- Are self-motivated, innovative, possess strong organizational and time-management skills, and have a problem-crushing attitude!
- Have experience with print design and know how to setup files for larger printing press runs
Then this job is perfect for you!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)