This is a full-time position. Part-time candidates will be considered if their expertise matches our requirements.
Phidev, a Digital Marketing Agency based in El Paso, TX since 2008, is looking for a passionate social media manager who will partner with our account strategist and project manager to ensure the long-term success of our customers.
As our Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation of different social media organic and paid campaigns. You will work alongside our design team to make sure our clients’ strategy is implemented on time. You will also participate in the creation of content and engagement. We need someone who understands and lives by under-promise and over-deliver and believes that high-quality customer service is not a nice to have but an expectation.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions, and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Prepare and Explain Reports to different stakeholders
What we are looking for
- Proven ability, desire, and commitment to succeed
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Have a positive outlook and the ability to take out responsibility for his/her successes
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Familiarity with Web Design
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibility and effectively, in English, at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid Knowledge of SEO Basics, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Ability to foresee clients and agency’s needs before they arise and address them
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Analytical and Multitasking Skills
Nice to Haves but Not Required
- Knowledge of Advanced S.E.O.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of conversational and written Spanish