This is a full-time position. Part-time candidates will be considered if their expertise matches our requirements.
Phidev, a Digital Marketing Agency based in El Paso, TX since 2008, is looking for a passionate sales representative who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of new customers. In other words, you will be our will help our clients grow with our suite of services and products with no limit earning potential.
As our Sales Representative, you will be responsible for developing new long-term relationships with your portfolio of customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and demonstrate the power of digital marketing and how it benefits their organizations. You will guide and close prospective clients as they learn how Phidev can help them improve their acquisition and retention rates, and overall business profitability. You will liaise between customers and the designated project coordinator to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions and services according to customer specifications. We need someone who understands and lives by under-promise and over-deliver and believes that high-quality customer service is not a nice to have but an expectation.
- Proactively manage and grow as sales pipeline, send personalized emails, generate interest, qualify prospects, and schedule meetings.
- Identify customer needs, requirements and opportunities
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions/services according to customer needs, objectives, and specifications
- Convey an attitude of support and respect for Phidev’s policies, procedures, clients, and co-workers
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Become an expert at presenting how Phidev’s digital marketing services can help clients improve their business fundamentals
- Close new business at or above quota level by identifying clients willing to invest both time and money in leveraging our digital marketing services
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
What we are looking for
- Proven ability, desire, and commitment to succeed in sales by meeting and/or surpassing your quota
- Demonstrated proficiency in selling and closing skills
- Have a positive outlook and ability to take out responsibility for his/her successes
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibility and effectively, in English, at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in selling client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to foresee clients and agency’s needs before they arise and address them
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Nice to Haves but Not Required
- Previous experience/exposure to Digital Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of conversational and written Spanish