This position has been filled.
This is a remote position. You can work from anywhere in the world, as long as you are available from 9 A.M. MDT to 5 P.M. MDT.
Phidev, a Digital Marketing Agency based in El Paso, TX, is looking for a passionate project coordinator who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers. In other words, you will be our client’s ambassador within our team while keeping us organized.
As our Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and our cross-functional internal team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions and services according to customer needs. We need someone who understands and lives by under-promise and over-deliver and believes that high-quality customer service is not a nice to have but an expectation.
- Proactively look after our customers
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions/services according to customer needs and objectives
- Convey an attitude of support and respect for Phidev’s policies, procedures, clients, and co-workers
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives and their status, to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Assist in the development and distribution of Public Relations materials, and assist with special events as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of projects status and promptly communicates issues to Phidev’s leadership team
- Maintain and provides monthly updates of the media distribution lists
- Assists with the coordination of client and other agency meetings and attends/participates as needed.
- Create and distribute meeting minutes and notes as requested
- Resolve/Fulfill customer service requests
- Support different marketing related tasks
- Other duties as needed/assigned
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively, in English, at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to foresee clients and agency’s needs before they arise and address them
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to lead and coordinate client solutions
- Ability to fulfill customer service requests in a timely manner
- Be comfortable working in a startup, relaxed and flexible environment
Nice to Haves but Not Required
- Previous experience/exposure to Digital Marketing
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of conversational and written Spanish