This is a remote position. Work from home with an experienced team.
Phidev, a remote U.S. company based in El Paso, TX, is looking for someone who has a strong understanding of programming web and digital experiences and that is organized enough to work from home. As part of our team, you will work on a broad range of projects – from programming simple websites to integrating systems and automating marketing campaigns across various digital channels.
This is an incredible opportunity to get down into the trenches of a growing digital agency, work with cutting-edge technologies, and solve challenging problems daily. As a developer, you will work on projects and communication pieces that engage our customer’s audiences, including, but not limited to, interactive websites, custom cloud applications, digital advertising, and smartphone apps.
Every one of our projects is a team effort, and you’ll need to work well with project managers, developers, and designers. If you love experimenting with technology, have some serious development and design skills, and are obsessed with creating lasting user and brand experiences, then keep reading!
- Advanced (mostly written) English. Spanish is a big plus
- Experience developing WordPress themes/plugins.
- Proficiency and experience developing and implementing on the web
- Knowledge of HTML/SCSS, responsive design principles, and standard UX/UI web practices
- Eager to gain experience in the development of large-scale website projects, custom development
- Intake customer request and make it a reality
- Be able to communicate with internal and external shareholders about project status
- Pride yourself on impeccable work, relentless attention to detail, and always push yourself to make things ever-simpler and better.
- Have excellent communication skills that enable you to present concepts and designs to internal teams and non-creatives
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and can handle a fast-paced work environment with deadlines, new challenges, and changing priorities
- Are self-motivated, innovative, possess strong organizational and time-management skills, and have a problem-crushing attitude!
Then this job is perfect for you!